Join Laurel van den Cline
in Costa Rica! June 5-12, 2016
Costa Rica is a country rich in flora and fauna. Travel with Nanda Journeys to the heart of the country and meet the locals (Ticos) who are eager to share with you their unique culture and traditions. Your journey will include time on a fully sustainable ranch where you will practice your yoga and, if you'd like, participate in a range of activities from harvesting to cooking.
No visit to Costa Rica is complete without a zip line adventure high above the canopy of the rainforest. Do you dare?
Costa Rica Highlights
- 4 nights / 5 days Yoga and Costa Rica Ranch stay
- Relaxing hot springs
- Join local families in cultural activities such as dancing, cooking, crafts and more
- Zip line experience high above the Costa Rican rainforest
- Coffee plantation visit
- Visit with families in Juanilama and work alongside them in a rural school
- Spend a day cooking, dancing, learning crafts and creating new friends as you immerse yourself in village life
- Find your uninhibited heart and reconnect with your one true self
- Explore how to engage in a sustainable practice, injury free
- Learn how to let go of restrictions and doubt in life and in your practice
- Connect with nature and embrace the natural surroundings of Costa Rica
Guests are welcome and participation in the yoga practice is optional.
Why Nanda Journeys?
Nanda's mission is to provide travel experiences for people with purpose and passion. Nanda is committed to excellence in product quality, customer satisfaction, and giving back to international communities through project donation and community service.
Nanda is focused on providing an avenue for unique, purposeful travel for adult professionals and their friends, family, and colleagues.
Details of the full day to day program can be found by following the link below.
Full Program Itinerary
If this program is not the right fit for you, we are developing groups in many related focus areas. Let us know your interest and we'll be happy to keep you on our list for future groups!